Thursday, June 30, 2011

ohh my details

Nama saya Diana Stitch
Umur saya 24 tahun
Kredibiliti Amat rendah iq saya dalam memahami kehendak orang ramai. Plus I even x bole understand others instruction.. its all depends on my moody mood. If I like them I will listen, if not…just faham2 je la. Hahahaha :p
Perwatakan Amat2 lah pendiam dan seperti ade berlian permata di dalam mulut, fyi!!!! Im a damn shy women a.k.a not matured enuf..
Menu makanan utama Nasi adalah makanan ruji saya..tanpa nasi, saya hanye dapat idup dlm masa sehari saje..or else I will be crawling in the dark find a huge plate of riceeee with lauk paukkkkk.. hahahaha.. fheewwww.. scary makkkkk nk bgn memalam kalo cenggini.
Minuman Utama It will definitely be sirap limau suam..i dunno y, but still yet need that to approach my appetite.
My dully ambition Berangan jd model but alamak when snap my pic everyone will get mad..know y? bcoz I often close my eyes when I get that snobby flashhh…hahahaha..definitely I type pemalu gabannnnn..i couldn’t pose in front of others..it look like ghostsyy got some roll in the film…huhuhuhu..
Manusia kesayangan Will be cik apo yg tomey a.k.a my 2nd stitch.. hahaha…so cute of him got me call him as my cat…relaxxxx, don’t get piss off k.. he some sort garang side, know what is better for me.. and e best damn thing he know how to make me fall in luv with him..hahahaha.. dont fall from kerusiii kkkk.. just go get some dummy earbudsss. Go find ittttttt ^T^
Favourite Quotation I love this quote but yet I haven’t remembered it since last year..so kesian of me kan. i need to recheck back in my fb. hehehhe.. ok, here i just get some hint of it…as far as I reach can I grow, and then bla bla bla.. poor me..
Favourite Novel The most selling novel. The top of it written by Siti Rosmizah. Andai Itu Takdirnya and Cinta Kau dan Aku…I juzz damn luv it,, got fall in luv in her writing skills, ,the rhythms of it,, it looks so naturally in front of my eyes.. hahhaha and of coz depends on the ending..happy ending!!!! Yeayyyyyy

Favourite Blogger I luv those are in red of beauty..damn luv it..hahaha..it will be..teng2..nadia bayu and maria Elena… hahahaha.. maybe bcoz there are pan asian, I luv their writing skills with those colourful yet wonderful piczzz.. They know how to fashionize themselves quite good.. Sometimes other bloggers just like to potpet about nothing interested to the readers.. so im quite bored on them much.. plz la im such a criticize,,bored!!!!!
My fashion Type Just wear what I have in my stupidito cupboard.. wakakkakka..i don’t have any sense of fashion but.. i love to see those in mood of fashion…so niceeeeee..aint that freaky much to u.. damn I did itt…
Why im always Sick I dunno y, but im frequently got into fever, dizzy, headache, gastric and so on.. is it I aint much have vitamins or maybe im just the freakiest ppl everrr. I always went to clinic, got antibiotics, paracetamol etc.. Maybe my immune doesn’t gud enuff. I need to find some healthy tonic over here…anyone????? Plus im also having a resdung..hahaha..so my nose quite selsema oftenlyyyy..it will mess up ppl entire their life…hohoho
What I Love to doooo Instead of jalan2 window shopping tanpa buying anything. I luv most is zzzZZZZz…hahaha..bcoz I easily can get tired without doing anything much…hahahaha..and the foremost I would louve to eat,eat n eat..with my fully stomach inside..huhuuhhuh..i also lourve to juz lying down with zero thing inside my head… just like a nerdddy.. am I riteeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment